We have asked some of our clients to email us their comments and they are listed below:
I would just like to say that I am glad Dr Wei Huang has joined SUMO clinic. I have used the services of Dr Huang for a number of years helping me with my sciatica problems which flair up now and again.Its great his services have been retained for the Falkirk area.
These are some of the comments left by our staff following your Mini Health Day:
* Nice, pleasant
* Very good & gave me exercises to help with pulled muscle
* Reflexologist was fab
* Have never considered Callanetics before – but now I will
* Very professional – standard of reflexologist was very high
* Very Informative and helpful
* Roddy was very good – good reference material
* Massage therapist was excellent – knowledgable in other aspects of Health & Well being
* Very Helpful and provided a related website for me to pursue an issue
* Good, Professional and Knowledgeable
* Trainer as very informative and pleasent, provided a good taster session
* Was given exercises for back / neck – very helpful
* Trainer very helpful and not something I could afford if it wasn’t for this day – advice was great
* Massage was tailored to my needs – great
* Very friendly & professional. advice given on exercises to help back and shoulders
* Relaxing and informative
* Massage was excellent
* Best Massage i’ve ever had
* Therapist Sofie was excellent and gave good advice
* Massage was very relaxing and relieved my stress
* Therapist were first class and put me at ease
* Therapists friendly and very good
* Massage was very beneficial and intend to follow up
* Massage was very good and my back felt great
It’s an excellent way to distance yourself from your workload, even though the treatment is in the same building! Also, its nice to have your day broken up by something a bit different to the norm.
I like the fact that once a month we are able to disconnect from the busy day at work in complete privacy and relax for half an hour.
The fact that the massage is low costing I feel this is an added bonus and I would encourage everyone to give it a go.
Sumo’s in- house massage service has meant that our employees can easily benefit from cost effective personalised treatment in privacy – No pain, lots of gain.
Brian managed to help clear up my plantar faciitis in about a third of the time of when I had this condition previously.
Its Amazing, having used this service for a few months now our staff look forward to ‘Sumo Days’ once a month and have booked in advance to make sure they have appointments.
Its a half hour of calming relaxation to take off the pressures of daily stress.
I have been a very satisfied customer of Susan Mollinson (Sumo) for over 6 years, during which time I had a serious Trapped Nerve Problem in my neck successfully treated after a few treatments, this was after having attended Hospitals for many months, with no success.
Since then, I have enjoyed regular treatments, if required, for general aches & pains.
As a result of my satisfaction, I have recommended around 14 friends to have Treatment at Sumo’s for a variety of injuries, ranging from Sport, Industrial Injuries, Car Accidents and some who were just feeling a bit down.
All of these friends speak highly of their satisfaction in the Treatment they received and many are still clients of Sumo.
I have no difficulty of recommending the Sumo Therapies to any potential customers
Ex – Provost of the City of Stirling